Manually Installing Feature Releases On the Standby CommServe Host
Feature Releases can be manually installed on the standby CommServe host when the installation process fails.
Before You Begin
- Install the feature release on the Production CommServe host. For more information on installing feature releases on the production CommServe hosts, see Installing a Feature Release on the Production CommServe During a Maintenance Failover.
- Create a remote cache directory on the standby CommServe host.
- Download the feature release and synchronize the remote cache with the software cache.
- Install the feature release on the standby CommServe host.
- Install the feature release on the SQL Clients in both the production and standby CommServe hosts.
Last modified: 12/3/2020 7:04:49 PM