Inserting Separate Port Forwarding Gateway Configurations for Each Client
You can use the CommServe Port Forwarding Gateway Configuration workflow to insert source/destination firewall client groups and destination ports separately for each client for a chosen port forwarding gateway configuration.
Before You Begin
- Download the CommServe Port Forwarding Gateway Configuration workflow from the Commvault Store. For instructions, see Download Workflows from Commvault Store.
- Run the CommServe Port Forwarding Gateway Configuration workflow.
The options dialog box appears.
- Click the Insert port forwarding option button, and then click OK.
The Select CS/Remote Webserver as Destination Client dialog box appears.
- From the Select Client list, select the CommServe as the destination client, and then click Next.
The Select configuration for each client dialog box appears.
- Click the check box for a port forwarding gateway configuration, and then enter the desired clients for the configuration, each separated by a semi-colon ( ; ). Repeat this step for additional port forwarding gateway configurations.
- Click the Select configuration for each client check box.
- Click the Next button.
The Port forwarding configuration for client [client_name] dialog box for the first client you entered in Step 4, above, appears.
- Optional: From the Select firewall source client group list, select the source client group.
- Optional: From the Select firewall destination client group list, select the destination client group.
- In the Provide source port field, enter the source port for the first client.
- Click the Submit button.
- If you selected two or more configurations in Step 4, above, additional Port forwarding configuration for client [client_name] dialog boxes will appear. Repeat Step 7 through Step 10, above, for each additional configuration.
Last modified: 5/15/2020 6:26:48 PM