Assigning a Tenant Operator to a Company
You can assign users or user groups as tenant operators to a company. Tenant operators have the permissions that are specified in the role that you select. Tenant operators automatically inherit the role that is associated with the system-created tenant operator user group for the company. In addition, you can assign different roles for each tenant operator for the company.
You can use a new or existing CommCell user as a tenant operator.
Similarly, you can assign users and user groups from the domain that is configured for your CommCell environment.
Note: By default, users in the Master user group are automatically assigned as tenant operators to a company.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Companies.
The Companies page appears.
- In the Name column, click the company.
The company properties page appears.
- In the Operators section, click Edit.
The Edit operators dialog box appears.
- In the Enter user(s), user group(s) box, enter the users or user groups that you want to assign as tenant operators.
Note: Remove default Tenant Operator group (with Tenant Operator role) that is associated with the company. This enables users to use their respective roles as tenant operator for the company.
- From the Select a Role list, select the role that you want to assign to the tenant operators, and then click Add.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 8/19/2020 9:20:47 AM