Creating an AWS File Gateway
The AWS File Gateway provides a file interface to the Amazon S3 data. For more information, see the AWS Knowledge Center article, How do I create an AWS Storage Gateway file gateway using Amazon EC2 as the host platform.
- Log in to the AWS Storage Gateway Management Console.
- Navigate to Services > Storage Gateway.
- To select the gateway type, click Create Gateway, and then select File Gateway.
- Click Next.
- To select the host platform, in the Select Gateway list, select Amazon EC2.
- Click Launch Instance.
- Select an instance type, and then click Review and Launch.
- Review the details, and then click Launch.
- Create a new key pair or select an existing key pair, and then click Launch Instances.
Last modified: 11/20/2018 5:02:09 AM