Viewing the CommCell Performance Report
You can view the CommCell Performance report on your local Web Console.
Before You Begin
- To view the report downloaded from the Commvault Store, your must have a CommCell user account that has the following:
- A role with the Execute Report permission
- Association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- You must create a create a global monitoring policy to perform system monitoring.
For more information, see Creating a Global Monitoring Policy for System Monitoring.
- Enable the following predefined system monitoring policies on the remote CommCells that you want to monitor, and then associate them to the cloud policy that uses the global monitoring policy:
- Network Statistics
- Process Statistics
- System Statistics
For more information, see Monitoring Policies for System Monitoring.
- Download and import the CommCell Performance report from the Commvault Store.
For instructions about importing a report, see Exporting and Importing a Report to an Offline CommCell Environment.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
- Click CommCell Performance.
The CommCell Performance report appears.
Last modified: 11/13/2018 4:39:20 PM