Adding a SQL Server
You can add a SQL server so that you can protect the SQL databases.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- Click Add Server, and then select SQL server.
The Add SQL server dialog box appears.
- For OS Type, select the server operation system.
- In the Database server name box, type the IP Address, or the host name of the SQL Server.
- In the Username and Password boxes, type the user credentials for an account that can access the server.
- From the Plan list, select the plan to use for the SQL server instances and databases.
The plan determines how often the software performs backup operations.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 9/2/2020 9:24:20 PM