Deleting Reports on the Web Console
You can delete any report that you created, or any report that you have the permission to delete on the Web Console.
Before You Begin
- Your CommCell user account requires a role with the Delete Report permission.
- Your CommCell user account must have an association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Log on to the Web Console, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, select Configuration > Reports.
- Beside a report, select the Actions button > Delete.
A message appears that asks to confirm that you want to delete the report.
- Click Yes.
Last modified: 12/4/2018 10:11:31 PM