Running a CommServe Automation Test Case from the Web Console
From the Web Console, you can run CommServe automation test cases on the CommServe client to create a report based on the results of the test case.
For more information about the features and test cases available for the CommServe software, see the Commvault Automation GitHub site.
Before You Begin
You must log in to the Web Console with a user that has the master role.
- Log in to the Web Console.
- Click Forms > End User Automation > OK.
- From the Client list, select the CommServe client, and then click OK.
- From the Automation Controller list, select the test automation client to run the automation.
- Optional: To send the automation report to a different email address, in the Email box, enter the email address.
Tip: You can enter multiple email addresses as a comma separated list.
- Click OK.
- From the Product list, select CTE, and then click OK.
- From the Feature Name list, select the feature that contains the test cases that you want to run, and then click OK.
- From the Select Test Cases list, select the test cases that you want to run, and then click OK.
Note: By default, all of the test cases in the test set are selected.
- If the test cases require you to input data, then you are prompted to enter the input data. Enter the required input data, and then click OK.
After the test case is complete, you will receive an email at the email address that you provided that contains the automation report with the subject, ContentStore Automation Report.
Last modified: 11/8/2018 3:20:12 PM