Modifying the Oracle RAC Subclient Content
You can modify the Oracle RAC subclient content.
The subclient content can contain any of the following data:
- Data and logs
- Data only
- Logs only
- Data subset, for example tablespaces
- Data subset and logs
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- On the Instances tab, from the View list next to Instances, select Oracle RAC.
The Instances page for Oracle RAC appears.
- Click the instance.
The instance page appears.
- To select a subclient, in the Subclients section of the Overview tab, click the subclient name.
The subclient properties page appears.
- In the Content section, click Edit.
The Edit content dialog box appears.
- Select the data to include in the backup. Make one of the following selections
- To back up an online database, select the Data backup check box, and then select Online.
- To back up an online database subset, select the Data backup check box, and then select Online subset.
- To back up an offline database subset, select the Data backup check box, and then select Offline.
- To back up the database logs, clear the Data backup check box, and then select the Archive log backup check box.
- If you chose to include the logs in the backup, select the Delete archive logs check box to have the software delete the logs after a successful backup.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/5/2019 9:24:54 PM