Editing the CommServe Live Sync Nodes
Disaster Recovery (DR) storage policy (CommServeDR) is setup, by default, as the storage policy for the SQL Server subclient used for the LiveSync operation. If necessary, a user-defined storage policy can also be used to perform the LiveSync operation.
Before You Begin
- Create the storage policy from CommCell Console.
- Create the storage policy using a MediaAgent available in the standby site.
- Create a dedicated, non deduplicated storage policy for the LiveSync operation.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > System.
The System page appears.
- Click the CommServe LiveSync tile.
The CommServe LiveSync page appears.
- In the Nodes section, on the upper right corner click Edit.
The Edit storage policy dialog box appears.
- From the Storage policy list, select that storage policy that you want to use to run backup and restore operations for the active node.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/8/2019 9:07:07 PM