Setting Up Alerts
The CommServe LiveSync alert can be setup to send notifications for events that require attention in the Live Sync operation. By default the alert is not enabled. The alert can be enabled and customized if needed.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > System.
The System page appears.
- Click the CommServe LiveSync tile.
The CommServe LiveSync page appears.
- In the Alert section, on the upper right corner click Add.
The Add alert dialog box appears.
- Under Recipients, for each user who should receive notifications for the alert, do one of the following:
- Type the user email address.
- Type the user or user group name.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/8/2019 9:10:30 PM