Modifying a Network Pair
You can modify an existing network pair.
- From the Command Center navigation pane, go to Manage > Network > Backup networks.
On the Network pairs screen, the Pairs table shows a list of existing network pairs.
- Click Add.
The Configure network pairs dialog box appears.
- Click Select computers.
- In the Select 1st computer list, select the first server or server group of the existing network pair.
- In the Select 2nd computer list, select the second server or server group of the existing network pair.
- Click Select network pairs.
The existing network pair appears in a table.
- Click the Actions button, and then click Edit.
The Edit interfaces dialog box appears.
- In the first computer list and second computer list, select from the list of available interfaces.
- If you do not find the interface you are looking for in a list, you can type its name or IP address.
- With remote computers, the interface you specify for a host must be visible to the other host.
- Select the Enabled check box.
Note: If you want to disable the network pair, clear Enabled check box.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 10/14/2019 8:34:19 PM