Configuring an Active Directory Server for VMware vRealize
In vRealize Orchestrator, configure an Active Directory server to support data replication operations in vRealize.
When Active Directory users perform data replication operations in vRealize, the CommServe system verifies the permissions for the associated CommCell Console user to ensure that the user is authorized to perform the requested operation.
Before You Begin
- In CommCell Console, configure support for the Active Directory domain:
- Configure Active Directory over LDAP for vRealize Automation. For more information, see Configure vRealize Automation to use Active Directory over an LDAP/IWA link.
From the VMware vRealize Orchestrator, perform the following steps:
- On the Workflows tab, go to Library > Microsoft > Configuration.
- Click Add an Active Directory Server.
- Execute this workflow with the domain credentials to add the server.
When you add the Active Directory server, domain user entries are synchronized in vRealize Automation.
- On the Inventory tab, verify that the domain is visible under Active Directory and that Active Directory users are synced.
- On the Workflows tab, go to Library > HTTP REST > Configuration.
- Execute the Add a REST host workflow with the following options:
Last modified: 8/19/2019 8:35:06 PM