Tagging a Report
You can tag a report with one or more tags and use those tags to organize the Report tiles into groups that make sense for you.
You can group reports based on any categories that you choose to create. Reports can belong to multiple groups. Reports that are not tagged appear under the Untagged group.
- From the navigation pane, click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Hover over a report, click Actions > Tags.
The Edit tag for Report dialog box appears.
- To create a new tag category and add the report to it, in the Enter tag name box, type a name for the tag category and press the Enter key.
- To add the report to an existing tag category, in the Enter tag name box, type the name of a tag category that already appears on the Reports page and press the Enter key.
- To delete the report from an existing category, next to the category name, click the delete button .
- Optional: Administrators can apply these settings to all users so that everyone can see the report in the categories that the administrator creates. To apply tags to all users, select Apply Tag changes to all users.
- Click Save.
The tag category is added to the report, and the report appears under the category that you specified.
Last modified: 1/9/2019 7:00:53 PM