Performing Backups for the Active Directory Application
Back up the data on your client computer.
Before You Begin
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Active Directory.
The Active Directory servers page appears.
- In the Name column, click the Active Directory server.
The server properties page appears.
- In the Actions column for the subclient, click the action button , and then click Backup.
The Backup options dialog box appears.
- In the Backup options dialog box, choose the backup options:
- Full: Backs up all of the data defined under Content.
- Incremental: (default) Backs up the portion of the data that is new or that has changed since the last backup.
- Differential: A differential backup contains only the data that is new or has changed since the last full backup. Like incremental backups, differential backups use less media and place less of a burden on resources than full backups.
- Synthetic full: Creates a full backup from the most recent full backup and all subsequent incremental backups. The resulting synthetic full backup is identical to a full backup. A synthetic full backup does not transfer data from a device to the storage pool and does not use resources on the device.
- Optional: View the job details. Click the job ID.
- Click OK.
- To view the backup history, in the Actions column, click the action button , and then click Backup history.
Last modified: 3/22/2021 6:33:24 PM