Performing Restores for the Active Directory Application
Restore your backed up objects or attributes to the original location on the same computer. You can perform only in-place restores using the Active Directory application.
Review the objects or attributes that are not restored in-place using the Active Directory application. For more information, see Objects Not Restored Using the Active Directory Application.
Before You Begin
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Active Directory.
The Active Directory servers page appears.
- In the Name column, click the Active Directory server.
The server properties page appears.
- In the Actions column for the subclient, click the action button , and then click Restore.
The Backup Content page appears.
- If you click the Name check box, all objects, attributes, and organizational units are selected automatically. To restore particular objects or attributes, expand the organizational unit and then select the objects.
- Click Restore.
- To view the restore history, in the Actions column, click the action button , and then click Restore history.
What to Do Next
You can control or view the job. For more information, see Jobs.
Last modified: 11/26/2019 10:30:29 PM