Deleting a Key Management Server
You can delete a key management server from the Command Center only if the key management server is not associated to a storage pool.
If the key management server that you want to delete is associated with a storage pool, then, to delete the server, you must do one of the following things:
- Disassociate the server from the storage pool.
- Associate a different key management server with the storage pool.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Security.
The Security page appears.
- Click the Key management servers tile.
The Key management servers page appears.
- In the Actions column for the key management server, click the action button, and then click Delete.
- In the Confirm delete dialog box that appears, click Yes.
Last modified: 11/7/2019 8:11:41 PM