Configuring Software Encryption on a Storage Pool
You can configure software encryption on a storage pool.
- From the navigation, click Storage Pools.
The Storage Pool page appears.
- On the Storage Pools page, click the Storage Pool.
The Storage Pool. page appears.
Under Encryption, click Edit.
The Edit Encryption dialog box appears.
- Enter the encryption information:
- To enable encryption on the storage pool, select Encryption.
- If you enabled encryption, select cipher from the Cipher list.
- To store a copy of the encryption key on the media, select Store keys on media.
- By default, the keys are stored in the Commserve database. To store the keys on any third-party key management server that you already configured, select the server from the Key management server list.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/30/2018 8:55:47 AM