Generating an Authorization Code for MEDITECH
A Commvault Systems, Inc. employee must generate an authorization code for customers before customers can enable MEDITECH in the Commvault software.
Customers cannot generate an authorization code.
- In your Web browser, go to https://cloud.commvault.com/webconsole/applications/.
- Log on to the Cloud Services Portal.
- Click Forms.
- Click the Request Healthcare Auth Code form.
If the form does not appear, send an email to email@example.com.
- Specify the value for the following variables:
- In the Customer Name box, enter the name of the customer.
- In the Registration Code box, type the CommCell registration code.
Note: To get the registration code, on the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Tools tab, click License Administration > License Details.
- Click OK.
A pop-up message appears that confirms you submitted the request.
After the request is approved, the employee receives an email that contains the authorization code.
What to Do Next
Last modified: 3/25/2021 2:12:35 PM