Creating a Pseudo Client
In case of a database failure, you can perform a disaster recovery operation to recover servers, content databases, configuration and Central Administration databases, and SharePoint Farm.
Apart from these components, you can also recover the Web Front End data like SharePoint hive, IIS settings and SharePoint registry entries. Using a pseudo client, you can perform a disaster recovery operation to recover one or more components of the Web Front End data.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Applications > SharePoint.
The SharePoint servers page appears.
- Click Add, and then click Farm client.
The Create Farm client dialog box appears.
- In the Client name box, type a name for the pseudo client.
- From the SharePoint version list, select a version.
- From the Primary member server list, select an Application Server where the SharePoint Server agent is installed.
- From the Secondary member server list, select secondary member servers.
- From the Plan list, select a plan for the client.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/30/2019 11:30:55 AM