Getting Started with IntelliSnap
To backup your data with IntelliSnap in the Command Center, you need to configure the storage array, create a plan, and configure the subclient. Then you can run a backup operation.
Step 1: Configure the Storage Array
- Add the storage array in the Command Center. See Adding a Storage Array to the CommServe Database.
Step 2: Create a Server Plan
- Create a server plan with the IntelliSnap options that you need. See Creating a Server Backup Plan for IntelliSnap.
Step 3: Configure a Subclient or VM Group
- Associate the server plan that you created with a subclient or VM group. See Association of a Server Plan to a Subclient.
- Enable IntelliSnap and select a snapshot engine. See Enable IntelliSnap and Select a Snapshot Engine.
Step 4: Perform a Backup Operation
Depending on the content that you are backing up, perform one of the following backup operations:
- Databases: See Performing a Full Database Backup.
- File servers:
- Virtualization: See Backups.
Last modified: 5/8/2020 8:22:47 PM