Getting Started with IntelliSnap
Step 1: Configure the Storage Array
- Add the storage array in the Command Center software. See Adding a Storage Array to the CommServe Database.
Step 2: Create a Server Plan
- Create a server plan with the IntelliSnap options that you need. See Creating a Server Plan for IntelliSnap.
Step 3: Configure the Subclient
- Associate the server plan that you created with a subclient. See Association of a Server Plan to a Subclient.
- Enable IntelliSnap and select a snapshot engine. See Enable IntelliSnap and Select a Snapshot Engine.
Step 4: Perform a Backup Operation.
Depending on the content that you are protecting, perform one of the following backup operations:
- Virtualization: See Backups.
- File servers: See File System Backups.
- Databases: See Performing a Full Database Backup.
Last modified: 1/7/2019 9:23:47 PM