Deploying Reports on the Web Console
If you want end users to view a report, you must deploy the report. Only the administrator who builds the report can view the report before it is deployed.
Before You Begin
- To manage reports, your CommCell user account requires a role with the following permissions: Delete Report; Edit Report; Execute Report.
- Your CommCell user account must have an association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Log on to the Web Console, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Configuration > Reports.
- Beside the report name, click Deploy.
The report is available for end users to use.
Last modified: 12/6/2018 9:38:37 PM