Backing Up Office 365 Sites
You can back up Office 365 sites from an Office 365 user-defined subclient. For versioned items, you can back up either the latest version or all versions.
- From the navigation pane, go to Solutions > Office 365.
The Office 365 apps page appears.
- Click a SharePoint server.
The selected SharePoint server page appears.
- In the Contents section, click the Office 365 backup set.
- The Office 365 backup set page appears.
- In the Subclient section, click a subclient that you want to back up.
The subclient page appears.
- Click Backup.
The Select backup level dialog box appears.
- Select to run a full, incremental, differential, or a synthetic full backup. You can also select to back up either the latest version or all versions. Click OK.
- Optional: To view the backup job details, in the Backup section, click Jobs. Then, click the job ID to view job summary.
A backup job is created. You can monitor the job progress, kill the job, or suspend the job. For information about monitoring all the jobs in the Command Center environment, see Jobs.
Last modified: 9/16/2019 5:46:34 AM