Assigning a Static IP If DHCP is Disabled
Assign a static IP address to the interfaces, if DHCP is not enabled.
- Login to a node using the following credentials:
Note: This password can be changed during setup.
- Navigate to the following folder:
- Execute the following command to generate an input configuration file:
./cvconfignw.py genconfig <output configuration file path>
- Edit the configuration file to add the device name, IP, gateway and name server details.
deviceis a list of all available network interface names, surrounded by parenthesis ( ).
The entries in this file should be similar to the following:
- Execute the following command to apply the settings:
./cvconfignw.py configure <config file path>
- Repeat these steps in the other nodes.
What to Do Next
- Setup a block consisting of 3 nodes to ensure that the correct nodes are identified and configured when the setup is run. For more information, see Setting up a Block.
Last modified: 8/11/2020 6:25:55 PM