Adding Windows and UNIX Filters to a Company
From the server group page, you can add Windows or UNIX filters (also called exceptions) to exclude files and folders from backups at the group level.
- From the navigation pane, click Configuration > Companies.
- In the table on the Companies page, click the company name that you want to configure.
- On the Company name page, in the File exceptions tile, click Edit.
- In the Edit file exceptions dialog box, in the Windows and UNIX boxes, enter the filter patterns for the items that you want to exclude from backups.
For example, to exclude Windows executable files from backups, in the Windows box, enter *.exe.
For more information about filter patterns and wildcard support, see the following topics:
- When finished, click Save.
The new filters appear in the File exceptions tile.
- To apply the filters to all of the subclients in the company, in the File exceptions tile, ensure that the Use company filters on all subclients option is selected.
Last modified: 12/11/2018 4:38:14 PM