Creating a Custom View in a Report
You can save a set of column filters and input selections as a custom view in a report on the Command Center.
When you create a custom view in a report, only you can see the custom view as an option in the list at the top of the report. You can create a custom views only from the default view of the report.
- From the navigation pane, click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click a report.
- Configure any of the available column filters and input selections.
- At the top-right of the page, click Save as view.
The Create view dialog box appears.
- In the View name box, enter a title for the view.
- Optional: To make this the default view of the report, select Set as default.
- Click Save.
The view appears as an option in a list at the top of the report.
Last modified: 1/3/2019 5:04:43 PM