Enabling Content Indexing on File System Subclients
Applies to: Windows File System Agent and UNIX File System Agent
You can enable content indexing on file system subclients using the following procedure:
Before You Begin
This feature is not supported on the following subclients:
- Block-level backups
- Reference Copy
- Indexing Version 1
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computers > client > File System > backup_set.
- Right-click the subclient and click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, in the Subclient Name box, type a name for the subclient.
- To set the content for the subclient, on the Content tab, click Browse to locate the content, and then click OK.
- On the Storage Device tab, in the Storage Policy list, click a storage policy name to associate with the subclient.
Tip: To create a new storage policy, click Create Storage Policy and follow the instructions in the storage policy creation wizard.
- On the Policy Association tab, select the Enable Content Indexing check box.
- From the Content Indexing Policy list, select a content indexing policy.
For more information on creating a content indexing policy, see Creating a New Content Indexing Policy for File System Agents.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 6/7/2019 5:59:10 PM