Viewing the SLA Report on the Command Center
You can view the SLA Report on the Command Center.
- From the navigation pane, click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click SLA.
The SLA Report appears.
- Optional: Configure any of the following options to filter the data in the SLA Report, and then click Apply:
- From the Server groups list, select each server group that you want to view. You can also use the search box to find a particular server group.
- From the Time frame list, select any of the options from Last 1 Days to Last 30 Days, or select Custom, and then specify a particular date and time range.
- From the Job Type list, select any of the job types, such as Full or Incremental.
- If you want to count subclients with an upcoming scheduled job as Met SLA, even if the job has not yet run, in the Future scheduled subclients in Met SLA, move the Enable/disable toggle key to the right.
Last modified: 8/6/2020 6:16:23 PM