Viewing the Aux Copy Job Details Report on the Web Console
You can view the Aux Copy Job Details Report on the Web Console.
Before You Begin
To view the default reports on the Web Console, your CommCell user account requires the following:
- A role that has the Report Management permission
- An association with the CommCell entity, client group, or client computer that the report is about
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click Aux Copy Job Details.
The Aux Copy Job Details Report appears.
- Optional: Configure any of the following options to filter the data in the SLA Report, and then click Apply:
- From the Select CommCell list, select each CommCell server that you want to view. You can also use the search box to find a particular server group.
- From the Select Time Frame list, select any of the options or select Custom, and then specify a particular date and time range.
- From the Storage Policy list, select any of the storage policies.
Last modified: 4/23/2019 3:30:24 PM