Creating a Script Data Set
Before You Begin
Create two or more data sets.
- Log on to the Web Console, and click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Configuration > Reports, and next to the Report Name under Actions, click Edit.
The Report Builder page appears
- On the Dataset tab, click Add.
The Add Data Set dialog box appears.
- At the top-right, from the list, select Script.
- In the Data Set Name box, type a name for the Script data set.
- Click Preview to review the output.
- Optional: Change the display names of the fields that will appear in the Data Sets list. Click the Fields tab, then in each box under Field Name, type a display name for the corresponding Field Source.
- Optional: Select the amount of time that the query will run before it times out. Click the Advanced tab, in the Time Out box, type or select the number of minutes.
- Click Done.
What to Do Next
- If you are creating a report, see Building and Deploying Reports.
- If you are creating a dynamic input, see Adding Inputs to Reports.
Last modified: 12/19/2018 8:42:05 PM