Creating a Data Set on the Data Sets Page
You can create a data set outside of the Report Builder on the Data Sets page, and then use that data set in multiple reports.
When you create a data set on this page, and then share the data set with other users, you or the other users can add the data set to a Shared data set in any report that you build.
For example, a CommCell administrator can create a shared data set that includes information about backup jobs, and then Tenant Administrators can add that shared data set to their reports and configure the reports to meet their specific needs.
- Log on to the Web Console, and click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Configuration > Data Sets.
The Data Sets page appears.
- At the top-left of the page, click New DataSet.
The Add Data Set dialog box appears.
- Create any of the following data set types:
- Click Done.
What to Do Next
- If you are creating a report, see Building and Deploying Reports.
- If you are creating a Shared data set, see Creating a Shared Data Set.
- If you are creating a dynamic input, see Adding Inputs to Reports.
Last modified: 1/31/2019 2:46:41 PM