Enabling Two-Factor Authentication at the Company Level (Administrator)
Applies To: Command Center
You can enable Two-Factor Authentication at the company level. This practice is useful if you are a service provider for a multi-tenant CommCell environment and you need two-factor authentication for some of the companies (organizations) in your environment.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Companies.
The Companies page appears.
- Click a company.
The company properties page appears.
- Under General, move the Enable two factor authentication toggle key to the right.
- Enabling Two-Factor Authentication at the User Group Level (Administrator)
- Enabling Two-Factor Authentication at the CommCell Level (Administrator)
- Limiting User Logon Attempts
Last modified: 7/8/2020 9:04:30 AM