Enabling Two-Factor Authentication at the User Group Level (Administrator)
You can enable Two-Factor Authentication at the user group level.
Note: For a user who is a member of more than one user group, the Two-Factor Authentication does not work if the Two-Factor Authentication is disabled for at least one user group.
- Open command prompt on the CommServe computer and run the qlogin command.
- In the command prompt, go to the <software installation path>\Base folder.
- Run the following command to setup two-factor authentication at the user group level:
qoperation execscript -sn QS_EnableTFAWithGroupInclusion
- Run the following command to configure a user group with two-factor authentication:
qoperation execscript -sn updateUserGroupUserPropertiesCap -si 'ug=user_group_name' -si 'AddTwoFactorAuthentication' -si '1' -si 'add'
where user_group_name is the user group for which you want to enable two-factor authentication.
- Enabling Two-Factor Authentication at the Company Level (Administrator)
- Enabling Two-Factor Authentication at the CommCell Level (Administrator)
Last modified: 10/3/2019 4:48:18 AM