Enabling Two-Factor Authentication at the User Group Level (Administrator)
You can enable two-factor authentication at the user group level.
Note: For a user who is a member of more than one user group, the two-factor authentication works for that user if the two-factor authentication is enabled for at least one user group.
- Open command prompt on the CommServe computer and run the qlogin command.
- Go to the <software installation path>\Base folder.
- Run the following command to set up two-factor authentication at the user group level:
qoperation execscript -sn QS_EnableTFAWithGroupInclusion
- Run the following command to configure a user group with two-factor authentication:
qoperation execscript -sn updateUserGroupUserPropertiesCap -si 'ug=user_group_name' -si 'AddTwoFactorAuthentication' -si '1' -si 'add'
where user_group_name is the user group for which you want to enable two-factor authentication.
- Enabling Two-Factor Authentication at the Company Level (Administrator)
- Enabling Two-Factor Authentication at the CommCell Level (Administrator)
- Limiting User Logon Attempts
Last modified: 10/21/2020 5:50:06 AM