Manually Updating a Report on the Command Center
If you have not configured automatic updates for your reports on the Commvault Store, and if there is a new version of a report available, you can manually update it.
- Log on to the Command Center.
- From the navigation pane, click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- At the top of the page, click Updates .
The Updates list appears.
- At the bottom of the list, click Go to store to update.
- Enter your user name and password for the Cloud Services Portal, and then click Login.
The Commvault Store page appears and displays only the reports that need to be updated.
- Beside the report name, click Update.
Last modified: 9/6/2019 4:10:24 PM