Deactivating Activities for a Company
Applies to: Command Center
Service providers can deactivate a company so that tenant administrators, tenant operators, and tenant users have no access or limited access to the CommCell environment. The following activities can be disabled when a company is deactivated: user logon, backup operations, and restore operations.
- From the navigation pane, go to Configuration > Companies.
The Companies page appears.
- In the Actions column for the company, click the action button , and then click Deactivate.
You can also deactivate a company by clicking Deactivate in the upper-right corner of the company properties page.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Choose the activities that you want to disable:
- To prevent users from logging on, select the Disable Login check box.
- To prevent users from backing up data, select the Disable Backup check box.
- To prevent users from restoring data, select the Disable Restore check box.
To enable an activity, clear the check box.
- Click OK.
Companies are marked as Deactivated in the list of companies and on the company details page. If you need to reactivate the company, see Activating a Company. If you need to delete the company, see Deleting a Company.
Last modified: 8/5/2019 9:04:20 PM