Filtering the Application Users Table in the Subclient Peak Usage Report
You can view all of the email addresses that are associated or are not associated with each application type using the filter table option.
- Open the Subclient Peak Usage Report on the Cloud Services Portal.
- At the top of the Application Users table, click the Filter Columns button.
- In the box at the top of an application column, enter a value to filter the data:
- To view all email addresses that use the application, type 1, and then press Enter.
- To view all email addresses that do not use the application, type 0, and then press Enter.
Last modified: 2/4/2021 9:08:39 PM