Deactivating an Organization
Service providers can deactivate an organization so that tenant administrators, tenant operators, and tenant users have no access to or have limited access to the CommCell environment. The following activities can be disabled when a company is deactivated: user logon, backup operations, and restore operations.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Security > Domains.
- Right-click the organization, and then click Deactivate.
The Deactivate Organization dialog box appears.
- Choose the activities that you want to disable:
- To prevent users from logging on, select the Disable Login check box.
- To prevent users from backing up data, select the Disable Backup check box.
- To prevent users from restoring data, select the Disable Restore check box.
To enable an activity, clear the check box.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 1/15/2019 7:26:48 PM