Scheduling Media Export for a Vault Tracker Policy
For a Vault Tracker policy, you can add a schedule to export the media from a tape storage to a destination location.
- From the navigation pane, go to Storage > Tape.
The Tape storage page appears.
- Click a tape_storage for which you want to modify the Vault Tracker policy.
The tape_storage page appears.
- On the Media Details page, under the VaultTracker policies section, click the Vault_tracker_policy that you want to enable or disable.
The Vault Tracker policy page appears.
- Under Schedules, click Add schedule.
The Add schedule dialog box appears.
- Enter the following information:
- Name: Enter a name for the schedule.
- Frequency: Specify how often you want to run the export.
- Time (in CommServe time zone): Specify the time of day you want to run the export.
- Days of week: From the list, select the days of the week that you want to run the export.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/27/2019 5:39:51 PM