Creating an Additional CommCell Group for Reports
The CommCell group administrator can create additional CommCell groups on the Web Console or the Cloud Services Portal, and then view a dashboard and reports for that group of CommCell computers.
- Log on to the Web Console or the Cloud Services Portal.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCell groups.
The CommCell groups page appears.
- At the upper-right of the page, click File , and then click New CommCell group.
The New CommCell group dialog box appears.
- From the Name list, select a prefix, and then in the box, enter a name for the CommCell group.
- In the CommCells list, type the name of the CommServe computer, and then select the CommServe computer from the list.
- Click Add User, and then enter the User Name and Email Address.
- Click Save.
Creating the additional CommCell group might take some time. When the CommCell group is created and ready for you to use, you will receive a confirmation email.
Last modified: 3/6/2020 8:09:32 PM