Creating an Additional CommCell Group for Reports
The CommCell group administrator can create additional CommCell groups on the Web Console or the Cloud Services Portal, and then view a dashboard and reports for that group of CommCell computers.
- Log on to the Web Console or the Cloud Services Portal.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCell groups.
The CommCell groups page appears.
- In the upper-right area of the page, click New CommCell group.
The Add CommCell group page appears.
- From the Name list, select a prefix, and then enter a name for the CommCell group.
- On the CommCells tab, under Associate to CommCell Group, select the check box in the row for the CommServe computer you want to add to the CommCell group.
- On the Users tab, click Add User, and then enter the User Name and Email Address.
- Click Add and then click Save.
Creating the additional CommCell group might take some time. When the CommCell group is created and ready for you to use, you will receive a confirmation email.
Last modified: 5/10/2021 9:26:37 PM