Removing Users from a CommCell Group in Reports
CommCell group administrators can remove users from a CommCell group.
Caution: If the user has access to other CommCell environments in the CommCell group, then the user will also lose access to those other CommCell environments.
- Log on to the Web Console or the Cloud Services Portal.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCell groups.
The CommCell groups page appears.
- Under Name, click a CommCell group.
The CommCell group dashboard appears.
- At the upper right of the page, click File > View Users.
The Users dialog box appears.
- In the row for the user, click Remove User.
A message asks you to confirm that you want to delete the user.
- Click Yes.
The user is removed from the CommCell group.
- Click Close.
Last modified: 3/6/2020 8:11:36 PM