Adding Users to a CommCell Group in Reports
The CommCell group administrator can add new users to a CommCell group on the CommCell group dashboard. Adding a user allows the user to view the CommCell group dashboard and reports.
Note: If there is no admin for a CommCell group, to become an admin, a user of that CommCell group can email a request to Cloud services. For more information, see Changing the Cloud CommCell Administrator for Your Commvault ID.
- Log on to the Web Console or the Cloud Services Portal.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCell groups.
The CommCell groups page appears.
- In the row for the CommCell group that you want to add users to, click the Action button , and then click Edit.
The Edit CommCell group page appears.
- On the Users tab, click Add User.
The Add User dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, enter the name of the user.
- In the Email box, enter the email address of the user.
- Click Add.
Last modified: 5/21/2021 1:38:07 PM