Addressing Cleanup Issues
If cleanup operations driven by the retention settings do not remove enough index data to satisfy the free space requirement (the Clean up until free space is at least n percent setting), you have the following options:
- Change the retention parameters to more accurately reflect your actual disk space usage and requirements.
- Increase the disk available to the index directory or move it to another disk (see Moving the Index Directory).
To determine how much disk space is currently allocated and being used, and to change your retention settings (if necessary), perform the following steps:
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Storage Resources > MediaAgents.
- Right-click the MediaAgent_name > Properties > Catalog.
- Change the retention parameters settings if needed.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/17/2019 8:16:54 PM