Editing or Deleting a Delegate Operation on a Mailbox or a Folder Using Exchange Mailbox
Applies to: User Mailbox, Journal Mailbox, ContentStore Mailbox
Administrators and master users can edit or delete a delegate operation for a mailbox or a folder.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Exchange.
The Exchange page appears.
- Click the Exchange client that contains the mailbox or folder that you want to delegate.
The client page appears.
- On the Mailboxes tab, in the row for the mailbox that you want to delegate or that contains the folders that you want to delegate, click the action button , and then click Manage > Delegate.
The Delegate dialog box appears.
- Edit or delete the delegate operation:
- To delete the delegate operation, under Delegated folders, select the name of the delegated folder, and then click the Delete button. To add users or email addresses to the delegate operation, under Update mailbox, add users or email addresses to the delegated list, and then click Save.
- To delete users or email addresses from the delegate operation, in the row of the email address from the list, click the Delete button .
After you delete a delegate operation, the users or user groups who had access to the delegated folder or mailbox cannot see the delegated folder or mailbox anymore.
Last modified: 12/8/2020 8:08:03 PM