Editing or Deleting a Delegate Operation on a Mailbox or a Folder in the Web Console
In the Web Console, you can edit or delete a delegate operation for a mailbox or for mailbox folders.
Only archived mailboxes appear in the Web Console, and can be delegated.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click My Data.
- In the navigation pane, click Mail.
A list of mailboxes appears under Display Name.
- Edit or delete the delegate operation:
- To edit a delegated operation, under the Delegated by me table, hover over the delegate name row, and then click the Configure button . In the Invite People window, you can add more users or user groups to a delegate operation.
- To delete a delegated operation, under the Delegated by me table, hover over the delegate name row, and then click the Delete Delegate button .
After you delete a delegate operation, the users or user groups who had access to the delegated folder or mailbox cannot see the delegated folder or mailbox anymore.
Last modified: 8/20/2020 10:29:58 AM