Registering Service CommCell Environments to the CommCell Router
To use CommCell routing, you must associate the other CommCell environments (called service CommCell environments) with the CommCell router.
Before You Begin
- You must be able to log in to the Command Center on the CommCell router as a user that is in the master user group.
- For each service CommCell environment, you must have login credentials (username and password) of a user who is in the master user group for that service CommCell environment.
- The CommCell router and service CommCell environments should have network connectivity with each other.
- The router and service CommCell environments must have Version 11 Service Pack 15 or higher installed.
Perform the following procedure for each Commcell environment that you want to register for CommCell routing.
- Log in to the Command Center of the CommCell router as a master user.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > System.
- On the System page, click Service CommCells.
- Perform the following steps for each service CommCell environment that you want to register:
- On the Service CommCells page, click Add.
- On the Register service Commcell to redirect dialog box, enter the following information:
- In the Service CommCell host name box, enter the CommServe hostname or IP address for the service CommCell environment.
- In the Username and Password boxes, enter the credentials of a master user for the service CommCell environment.
- Click Save.
When a user logs in to the Web Console or Command Center, they are automatically redirected to the URL to which they belong. If the user belongs to more than one CommCell environment, they are prompted to select the service CommCell environment that they want to use.
What to Do Next
Distribute the Command Center and Web Console URLs for the CommCell router to your users. For more information about logging in to Command Center, see Accessing the Command Center.
Last modified: 10/26/2020 3:57:41 PM