Deregistering a Service CommCell Environment from the CommCell Router
If you no longer want users to log in to a service CommCell environment from the CommCell router, you can deregister the service CommCell environment.
Before You Begin
- You must be able to log in to the Command Center on the CommCell router as a user that is in the master user group.
- Log in to the Command Center of the CommCell router as a master user.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > System.
- On the System page, click Service CommCells.
- On the Service CommCells page, in the row of the service CommCell environment that you want to deregister, under the Action column, click the deregister icon ().
Last modified: 3/14/2019 6:21:06 PM