IBM i File System Configuration
The File servers page displays the following information:
- The file server name
- The last backup time
- The application size
- The plan
- The SLA status
You can perform the following operations on the active server details page:
- Adding an Additional Server.
- Add a gateway.
- View the server job history.
- Add additional Commvault software to the server.
- Update the software.
- Retiring a Server.
Subclients contain the specific data that you want to protect. You can map drives to subclients.
Create subclients when you have data that needs different RPOs (recovery point objectives) or retention times.
The subclient details page displays the following information:
- The latest backup information
- The date and time of the next backup
- The data storage policy
- The content that is included in the subclient
- Add or edit pre-process and post-process command batch files.
- The security that is associated with the subclient
The following operations are available on the subclient details page:
- Change the plan.
- Delete a subclient. In the upper-right of the page, click Delete.
Note: You cannot delete the default subclient.
- Perform a backup.
- Change the subclient content.
- View the subclient job history. For information on the job history, see Jobs.
- To view the backup history, in the upper-right of the page, click Backup History.
- To view the restore history, in the upper-right of the page, click Restore History.
Last modified: 3/23/2020 11:59:26 AM