Enabling Access to a New Library in a PodCell
If a new library is available in a PodCell, you can enable access to the new library.
- From the CommCell Browser of the Global Repository Cell, right-click the <CommServe> node, point to All Tasks, and then click CommCell Registration.
- Right-click the registered CommCell, and then click CommCell Properties.
The Remote CommCell Properties dialog box appears.
- to refresh the list of libraries, on the Library Mapping tab, click Reload Library.
- For the newly added library, from the Destination MediaAgent list, select the MediaAgent for the library.
- To change the location of imported mount path, click Edit Location, specify the access path, and then click OK.
- From the Select MediaAgent for Index Restore list, select a MediaAgent.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 1/30/2019 4:18:25 AM