Submitting Collection Job from Case Manager
To copy the index data from source to the destination index and to restore the data from the backup copy to the new MediaAgent, you must submit a collection job that runs a series of jobs.
- Case Manager Index Copy job: Based on the specifications/filters given in the data classification plan, the Case Manager index copy job moves the index data from the source to the destination index.
- Case Manager Reference Copy job: Based on the specifications/filters given in the server plan, the Case Manager reference copy job restores the data from the backup copy to the new MediaAgent.
- Content Indexing job: The Case manager content indexing job will content index the data, if it is not already content indexed in the source.
- From the navigation pane, go to Activate.
The Activate page appears.
- Click Case manager.
The Case manager page appears.
- Under the Case Manager tab, click the case where you want to submit the collection job.
The Details page appears.
- In the upper-right area of the page, click Submit collection job.
A pop-up message appears that states that the index copy has started for the job.
- To view the job details, in the pop-up message, click View job details.
The Job summary and the Job details page appears.
Last modified: 10/21/2020 6:21:12 PM